Chances are that if you’ve asked a friend what type of windows to buy, the name Andersen® has been at the top of the list. In fact, in 2016, homeowners recommended Andersen more than any other brand in the industry, and contractors have bought and installed more Andersen brand windows and doors than any other on the marketplace.*
You may ask yourself, why are Andersen windows synonymous with the word quality? Perhaps it’s their broad network of service providers, like Weather-Tek. Or maybe it’s their commitment to environmentally friendly, energy-efficient products that win award after award. Or, maybe it’s because their broad family of products offers quality at every price point. At Weather-Tek, we appreciate features like:
- Unique architectural options and divided light styles
- 50 standard paint colors and seven custom anodized finishes for E-Series exteriors
- Art glass options to express individuality and elegance
- TrueScene® insect screens with 50% greater clarity
- Fibrex® composite products that are 2x as strong as vinyl
- Features such as tilt-in cleaning, single actuation locks, and smooth control hardware
Not only does Andersen make great windows and doors that you can enjoy for years to come, they also offer transferable warranties. Their exclusive Owner-2-Owner® limited warranty allows you to enhance the value of your home, should you ever sell it, by offering the future owner the protection and peace of mind that is typically only enjoyed by the original owner. A true differentiator!
*Based on 2016 homeowner brand survey and 2016 Survey of trade contractors; Andersen family of brands aggregated.