Commercial construction professionals are continuously faced with unique technical, design, and budget requirements when selecting windows and doors. The Commercial Team at Weather-Tek provides the experience and expertise to help guide projects from concept to completion. We’ve built a strong name in the commercial construction industry by providing:
- Manufacturer Support – With strong relationships during and after the sale, we work with more than 20 different window, door, and accessory product brands to ensure you have the selection, support, and service you need for your project.
- Experience & Expertise – You’ll work with our dedicated team of professionals who focus solely on commercial projects, bringing you creative solutions and a value engineered approach.
- Project Management – Working directly with project architects throughout the entire process, we’ll offer engineering suggestions and valuable solutions to keep your project on time and on budget.
- Budget Conscious – With our high-volume relationships, we’re able to work with our vendors to competitively bid your job, as well as explore cost-saving product alternatives.
- Installation & Service – Once the appropriate products have been selected, we offer convenient installation and ongoing service by our fully trained and experienced team.
- Education & Tours – From continuing education classes and training to manufacturer tours and product support, our goal is to help you succeed in business by having all the right tools.
Our extensive experience in historical renovation helps commercial developers, contractors, and architects navigate Wisconsin’s Historic Tax Credit program, offering savings and incentives to support the redevelopment and reinvigoration of Milwaukee and surrounding areas.