With thousands of window and door brands, dozens of styles, and a myriad of features to consider, sometimes homeowners can be overwhelmed with all the choices. One of the most important decisions to make when selecting new or replacement windows for your home is what material is best. However, there’s no right answer to what type of windows are best for your home, the answer lies instead, in these questions:
- What is your budget?
- How important is a low-maintenance window?
- Do you have a preference for or an aversion to any specific product?
- How long will you stay in your home?
- How large are your window or door openings?
- What style, age, and type of home do you have?
- How important is color and appearance?