We were impressed from start to finish with our replacement windows – from Vince helping us decide on what the best windows were for our home by providing us with several options to compare to Craig and his crew that worked at our home this week. Our new windows look great and the craftsmanship on the trim has made a huge impact on the look of our home! We look forward to working again with Weather-Tek in the future.
With thousands of window and door brands, dozens of styles, and a myriad of features to consider, sometimes homeowners can be overwhelmed with all the choices. One of the most important decisions to make when selecting new or replacement windows for your home is what material is best. However, there’s no right answer to what type of windows are best for your home, the answer lies instead, in these questions:
- What is your budget?
- How important is a low-maintenance window?
- Do you have a preference for or an aversion to any specific product?
- How long will you stay in your home?
- How large are your window or door openings?
- What style, age, and type of home do you have?
- How important is color and appearance?