How much time have you spent shopping for windows online? Reading model specifications, window warranty information, and third party reviews can give you great product knowledge, but people knowledge is just as important. The WHO behind who installs, services, and warranties your windows and doors is really the most important information to research.
Here’s a few questions to ask your window and door provider:
- How did you select the products you offer?
- What is your relationship like with the manufacturers you work with?
- What sort of training do your installers receive?
- Do you have a warranty program? Do you warranty installation?
- Do you have a full-time, dedicated service department?
- How can you spot poor installation? What are the risks?
Dig into the answers to these questions and more, or schedule a chat with one of our team members either in the comfort of your home or our Design Gallery!